Sunday, October 17, 2010

Craving, Doing, Grateful...

Craving:
  • the company of women
  • a chance to sing
  • a knitting pattern that is challenging but not intimidating
  • more time to write
Doing:
  • Reading lots of picture books
  • making applesauce
  • playing taxi for a teen
  • knitting simple quick patterns for Christmas and Birthdays
Grateful
  • My good kids
  • cool fall days
  • my new peaceful home
  • the good food that has graced our table
I am passing this on from Wendy...I hope you can pass it on too:)

5 comments:

Wendy said...

Thanks for playing :).

It was a lot of fun for me ... kind of therapeutic to remember that even in the midst of all this busy-ness, there is much to appreciate as well :).

Wendy said...

P.S. Speaking of busy, we harvested the Hubbard squash, which you named for me as "famine food" - over 180 lbs ... all volunteers! :)

Fleecenik Farm said...

Wow! Amazing Squash!

Faye Henry said...

Hello.. just came across your blog and enjoyed it..
I live in New Brunswick, Canada and like following someone so close to home..
Have a great week..
Faye// The Blessed Hearth

Faye Henry said...

Hi..just wanted to let you know that I passed this on and posted on my blog... The Blessed Hearth and linked back to you..
Thanks