Monday, April 18, 2011

And then life gets in the way...

So , I have been absent from this space for a while. I am dealing with some life struggles right now that I am not prepared to share. I hope to have an Anyway project update, Independence update and A plant-A-Row update soon. For now, I just need to focus on what is good. I think the best way to do this is to count my blessings.

So, everyday I hope to post a blessing. Some day it will be something that I am so grateful for. Somedays, it will be photos. Somedays it will be a quote or a poem. If you would like to join me in this, please share. I really will find joy and comfort in your comments.

I am sorry for this hiatus from my regular content. The earth is waking from its sleep. There is much that is happening on the homestead. But as I said life gets in the way.

Be well, Karin

1 comment:

cargillwitch said...

thinking well wishes for you